CLASS A & B CDL TRUCK DRIVERS
Driver will be primarily responsible for operating tank truck to haul liquids such as freshwater and production water to various locations in support of Oil and Gas operations and other construction needs. Starting hourly rate for Class B with a Tanker Endorsement is $20.00 per hour, Class A without Endorsement is $20.00 per hour, and Class A with a Tanker Endorsement is $21.00 per hour.
- Haul fresh water and production water to and from various locations. Must be able to operate tanker trucks safely through various types of off road terrain.
- Knowledge and ability to perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle always ensuring safe transportation of cargo.
- Knowledge and ability to fill out log books and company documentation in compliance with all regulatory and company requirements.
- Properly maintain the assigned vehicle and report damage or faulty equipment promptly.
- Wear PPE appropriately at all times.
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to pass drug/alcohol screening.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License, Class A, with clean driving record.
- Tanker Endorsement is a plus.
- Ability to work overtime as needed/required, as well as availability for call-out.
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Ability to provide information to supervisor and coworkers by written, electronic communications i.e. email and test as well as articulate in person.
- Basic heavy equipment knowledge a plus.
- Ability to lift/push 70 lbs. max.
- Ability to work in cramped positions as well as walking or standing for prolonged periods.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Eligible driving record that enables you to drive company vehicle or company sponsored vehicle to conduct company business.
- 1+ year of stable work history in related field such as one being applied.
- 1 week vacation after first year of service
- Quarterly Bonus Safety Day
- Company provided PPE
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits (company pays 50% of employee only health care)
- Paid training